Ascentric wraps Puma's award winning AIM IHT Service
Puma Investments, the specialist provider of tax efficient investment solutions is delighted to announce that Advisers can now access its award winning AIM IHT Portfolio Service through Ascentric, one of the UK’s leading wrap platforms. The service can be held in ISAs as well as a range of other investment wrappers.
The AIM IHT Service is a discretionary portfolio service that seeks to mitigate inheritance tax by investing in a carefully selected portfolio of Alternative Investment Market (AIM) shares. The Service is available in a variety of wrappers, including as an ISA, which enables investors to mitigate against inheritance tax whilst retaining the benefits of an ISA.
The Service invests according to strict stock selection criteria, focusing on high quality companies with strong margins, good returns and a track record of cash generation.
Puma AIM IHT Service won Best AIM Investment Manager at the 2016 Growth Investor Awards. Puma Investments is a subsidiary of Shore Capital, an AIM listed investment group, which specialises in tax efficient investment solutions itself.
Puma’s Chief Executive, David Kaye, said:
“Our AIM IHT Service has delivered strong risk adjusted returns for investors since its launch in 2014. In June of last year we celebrated the Service’s second anniversary, over which time it had delivered a 21.9% return, outperforming the FTSE AIM All Share Index by 31.8%*.
“The Service combines the potential benefits of long term growth investing with potential inheritance tax relief for investors in and outside of ISA tax wrappers. As we broaden our distribution to suit our clients’ requirements, we are delighted to partner with a market leading wrap platform like Ascentric, which is well positioned to meet our high standards in serving Advisers’ needs.”
– Ends –
* All performance data is quoted net of management and dealing fees. Source: Puma Investments, FTSE International. In 2014 Puma AIM delivered a 4.7% return. FTSE AIM All Share Index returned -10.6%. In 2015 Puma AIM delivered a 30.9% return. The index returned 5.2%. In 2016 Puma AIM returned -3.56%. The index returned 10.9%.
Summary Risk Factors for all Offerings
An investment in the Puma AIM Service, Puma EIS, the Puma VCTs and Puma Heritage plc (collectively the “Offerings”) carries risk and investors should take their own independent advice. Below are the key risks however investors should read in full the relevant offering documents:
• General: Past performance is no guarantee of future results and share prices and their values can go down as well as up. Forecasts are not a reliable guide to future performance.
• Capital at risk: An investment in the Offerings can be viewed as high risk. Investor’s capital may be a risk and investors may get back less than their original investment.
• Tax reliefs depend on individual’s personal circumstances, minimum holding periods and may be subject to change. There can be no guarantee that the Offerings will fulfill the criteria to obtain tax relief.
• Liquidity: It is unlikely there will be a liquid market for any of the investments in the Offerings and it may prove difficult for investors to realise immediately or in full the proceeds.
David Kaye, Chief Executive
+44 (0) 20 7408 4050
Ben Sears, Senior Manager
+44 (0) 20 7408 4050