Partners For Growth
The Puma Private Equity team works in partnership with entrepreneurs and advisors to unlock the potential in their businesses.
Our investment assessment focuses on the strength of your management team, the robustness of your business plan and the quality of your revenues. A typical investment will be £2m to £10m into a profitable business with a clear vision for growth. Investments may be equity or a combination of equity and debt.
We provide capital for development and expansion. We support internal investment, such as product development or key hires and buy-and-build strategies. We'll also consider partial exits and refinancing as part of larger growth plans.
£2 to £10m
Investing across sectors
Puma is an experienced growth partner. We have forged strong and lasting relationships with portfolio companies and supported them towards material success.
- Brewhouse & Kitchen is an independent pub group that focuses on craft beer and has a high quality food offer
- Highly experienced management team
- Successful exit 3 years after the first tranche of funding
- Subsequent funding via franchise companies has helped continue B&K's roll-out strategy
Puma has helped the B&K brand grow to 20 units
Pubs and Restaurants
- Launched in 2015
- Currently operate 4 gyms with leases in buildings with high footfall
- Low cost strategy but aiming to deliver a premium feel, offer and level of service
- Option to make a further equity investment of up to £2.5 million after 12 months
- Management highly invested in the business
The company is targeting to open 29 gyms by the end of 2021